Building a drinks brand is like learning a new language.
You have 2 options.
Learning a language
- you can learn it fast in the street and not know how to write it
- you can learn slower but be able to write each word you know.
Building a Drinks brand
- you can sell 1 bottle to many bars that will come and go
- you can grow distribution slower but build a solid outlet base
I know many people who speak fluently... but write like a 4 y.o.
I know many brands that are in all bars... but collect dust on shelf.
There's no right or wrong.
It's up to what your objective is.
2) is how I learn languages and build brands.
Brands are built bottom-up