Stop changing your drinks brand's packaging to solve sales issues!
Don't blame it on your clothes if you can't read the weather.
Change your approach👇🏻 :
Do you want to know if your clothes are right for the weather?
Weather Apps give you a first idea.
Opening the window is a first market check...
...but reality hits you only when you walk out of the front door.
Listen to the market.
Often your problem is not your clothes (i.e. packaging).
- the transportation you have chosen (i.e. RTM, channel, etc.).
- the destination you are going to (i.e. objectives, etc.)
Maybe it's even ok to wear no jacket...:
- if you go by car, you will be fine.
- it might be a little too chilly on a scooter.
- you might be sweating on a crowded bus.
Going home to change your clothes is a solution only if you are sure about where to go and how to get there.
Ignoranti quem portum petat, nullus suus ventus est. Seneca. Epistolae, LXXI., 3.
(For those who do not know to what port they are heading, no wind is favourable).
Unclear in house, unclear in market.